Friday, March 03, 2006

 

An Almost Stunner - Most Connected Diabetic Mom on Earth Shares Her Experience



Diabetes Talkfest had a chat with Nicole Baker Johnson, Ms. America 1999, the transcript is here: Nicole Johnson Chat . Her comments were generous and interesting, but I was most interested to learn that she had trouble finding a Dr. that could help with the pregnancy details. When I had trouble getting more medical advice than "keep your sugars in control!" I was sure it was because I hadn't enough connections, but if Nicole Johnson had to search for more that 3 minutes, it must be a tough job. I would love to find out more about the studies she became involved with. Check out her website for updates.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?